注：客户在查询运价时，一定要告知： 1.商品品名、商品的海关编码、所出口商品的重量、体积、包装种类、车型等。2.大件货物运输：大件货物的尺码（ MM ）、货物的三视图、重量、体积等。 3.俄罗斯、及中亚各国的国际联运最终到站的车站编码（六位数）以便我们确定国际联运铁路货物运输中，货物的等级及运价。
China Europe International Railway:
Central European trains (Chongqing - Duisburg)
Solidarity from Chongqing village originated from Alashankou exit, via Kazakhstan, Russia, Belarus, Poland to Duisburg station, a distance of about 11,000 km, running time of about 15 days. The main sources are locally produced IT products in 2014 has begun to attract the surrounding area exports to other European sources.
Central European trains (Chengdu - Lodz)
Chengxiang station originating from Chengdu, the exit Alashankou, through Kazakhstan, Russia, Belarus to Poland Lodz station, the whole 9965 km, running time of about 14 days. The main sources are locally produced IT products and other exports.
Central European trains (Zhengzhou - Hamburg)
From Zhengzhou Putian station originating from Alashankou exit, via Kazakhstan, Russia, Belarus, Poland to Hamburg station, the entire 10,245 km running time of about 15 days. Supply mainly from Henan, Shandong, Zhejiang, Fujian and other provinces in the east. Types of goods including tires, high-end clothing, stationery, and other crafts.
Central European trains (Suzhou ~ Warsaw)
Suzhou originating from Manzhouli exit, via Russia, Belarus to Poland Warsaw, the entire 11,200 km running time of about 15 days. Suzhou supply the local and surrounding laptops, tablet PCs, LCD displays, hard drives, chips and other IT products.
Central European trains (Wuhan - the Czech Republic, Poland) from Wuhan Wujiashan originating station, by a Alashankou exit, via Kazakhstan, Russia, Belarus to Da Bolan, Czechoslovakia and other countries related to the city, the whole of about 10,700 km, running time approximately 15 days. Wuhan is the main source of production of notebook computers and other consumer electronic products, and other goods the surrounding area.
Central European trains (~ Changsha Duisburg)
Originating stood Changsha Xianing yard, concrete implementation of "one main two auxiliary" Running routes. "A master" Changsha to Duisburg, Germany, through Xinjiang Alashankou exit, via Kazakhstan, Russia, Belarus, Poland, Germany, the entire 11,808 km, running time 18 days. "Two auxiliary" First, through Xinjiang Horgos exit, eventually arrived in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, the entire 6146 km, running time of 11 days; the second is after Erlian (or Manzhouli) leave the country, arriving in Moscow, Russia, 8047 km full (or 10,090 kilometers), running time of 13 days (or 15 days).
Central European trains (Yiwu - Madrid) '
Yiwu originating from West Railway Station, Railway Central Europe as an important part of Trains, Central Trains (Yiwu - Madrid) starting line will run through the New Silk Road economic belt, from Yiwu railway station to the west of Madrid, Spain, by Allah Xinjiang Yamaguchi exit port, through Kazakhstan, Russia, Belarus, Poland, Germany, France, Spain, the entire 13,052 km running time of about 21 days.
Central European trains (Hefei - Poland)
Hefei departure from North Station, or via Alashankou Horgos Port, via the five Central Asian countries (Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan), arrived in Russia, Germany, Poland and other European countries, the running time about 18 days, at least 15 days shorter than the ocean, it is a new and efficient cross-border freight channel.
Goods arrive at the destination station can be allocated to distribution across France, Germany, Belgium, Poland, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, Portugal, the Netherlands, Britain and other European countries, covering almost the entire territory of Europe.
Russia and Central Asia comes with all the major sites:
1. Russia's major sites: Chita, Krasnoyarsk, Barr brain Seoul, Irkutsk, Samara, Perm, Bratsk, Kemerovo, Novosibirsk, Kazan, Ryazan, Penza, Chelyabinsk car Sevilla, Saratov, Hubei Mu Sike, Tambov, Ufa, Yekaterinburg, Moscow, Nizhny Novgorod, St. Petersburg, Tyumen, Tomsk, Qiebu Ke Sare, Ulan-Ude, Minsk, Kiev, Donetsk and the like.
2. The main site in Kazakhstan: Almaty, Karaganda, Aktyubinsk, Shymkent, Barr Cash, Uralsk, Astana, Ust-Kamenogorsk and the like.
3. Kyrgyzstan Main site: Bishkek and the like.
4. Uzbekistan Main site: Tashkent, Hawa Manchester, Samarkand, Nukus and so on.
5. Turkmenistan Main site: 阿什卡巴德, Karakul, Mare and the like.
6. Tajikistan main sites: Dushanbe and the like.
7. Mongolia: Ulaanbaatar, beads Anbar Yen.
International rail transport features:
1. Acceptance of heavy cargo capacity, the price is about 1/4 of air transport, goods delivery time in two weeks and the timeliness of air transit is almost the same;
2. LCL-week hair, but for more urgent goods customers need to control costs, the railway is really the best choice;
3. The purpose of the station in a central location in Europe, Hamburg is Europe's most important transit ports, railways, highways, waterways are very mature, can freely within the EU.